Pages

The Blog of Lynn Adams

This is the blog of Lynn Adams - I'm an artist, an illustrator, a doodler and a scribbler and occasionally some of it will make sense.

Monday 13 May 2013

Visual Diary

I've decided to set myself a challenge - to produce 1 doodle a day that says something about what I'm doing or feeling or what has happened that particular day - To make it harder I'm going to time each one I do and hopefully do them in less than 10 minutes each - This was a doodle I did this morning after getting the kids to school - Monday mornings are always the worst of the week - something always goes missing or some homework isn't done - I didn't time this one but I would estimate it took 5-8 minutes
This is how my youngest looked this morning when I reminded him what day it is 

No comments:

Post a Comment