Pages

The Blog of Lynn Adams

This is the blog of Lynn Adams - I'm an artist, an illustrator, a doodler and a scribbler and occasionally some of it will make sense.

Friday 17 May 2013

A Friday Doodle not a LabraDoodle

Today's doodle was inspired by the weather - although it's mid-May it feels more like mid-November - on the upside I managed to do this one in under 10 minutes so had time to do a few star jumps to warm myself up again before posting this. I dedicate this one to my friend from over the pond Katie who has just moved house and has yet to unpack the box with all her art materials in and it's driving her nuts!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you ! Love it! Its the perfect doodle too because I am turning into a popsicle in our new house here in New London C.T. when the studio is unpacked I will send a doodle your direction.-your frozen friend, Katie

    ReplyDelete