Pages

The Blog of Lynn Adams

This is the blog of Lynn Adams - I'm an artist, an illustrator, a doodler and a scribbler and occasionally some of it will make sense.

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Birthday Bash

A couple of weeks ago I was asked by my son Karl if I would mind appearing in a film he was making with the wonderful YSP Media team - It was to be entered in the 24 hour film challenge at ID Fest in Derby - the film was to be written, shot and edited in just 24 hours - Why did they ask me to be in it? - well I was just part of the package - they just wanted a couple of child actors and I could provide them in the form of Harry and Louie - we had no idea what the film was about and all we had to do is hide behind the sofa holding cakes and pressies and imagine there was an argument upstairs (not quite what was really happening) - well this is the result - Not only is it a funny film but it also won the film challenge - so well done to all concerned - I'm really proud to be part of it - Just click on the link below  :)



 BIRTHDAY BASH

No comments:

Post a Comment