Pages

The Blog of Lynn Adams

This is the blog of Lynn Adams - I'm an artist, an illustrator, a doodler and a scribbler and occasionally some of it will make sense.

Saturday 11 May 2013

21st Century!! Here I Come.......Weeeeeee ... plop!

I spent all day yesterday just drawing with the graphics tablet in photoshop - for some reason I have never been able to do it before but it's now my new favourite thing in the world - I only have the basic Wacom tablet - nothing too fancy but it certainly does the job - I feel like I'm slowly moving into the 21st century with all this new fangled technology



This is Erivon from the Amelia book I'm illustrating for film maker Si Wall - pop along here for more info :)


These two are for my own story that I'm illustrating and looking to get published - I think I've finally found the style I'm happy with for these - just hope I can get a publisher interested at some point :)


No comments:

Post a Comment