Pages

The Blog of Lynn Adams

This is the blog of Lynn Adams - I'm an artist, an illustrator, a doodler and a scribbler and occasionally some of it will make sense.

Friday 26 April 2013

Colin the Sheep

Colin The Sheep is just a working title of a children's picture book I'm working on at the moment - as you can probably work out it's all about a sheep....called Colin - Not sure I will stick with this for his name but it was suggested by one of my kids and I'm not sure I would dare to change it now even if I wanted to.

I'm not going to tell you what it's about - that's a secret until I can find someone to publish it - I think it's a nice story that I think kids will enjoy - but I'm bound to say that!!

Whilst I was away on my 'mini-cruise' I had lots of time to story board my book and write out the words for each page so I'm now a little closer to getting it ready to show to publishers. The next stage is a bit of media experimentation - there are so many books out there now that are produced almost entirely on computers but that really isn't my thing - my Photoshop and Illustrator expertise is a little lacking so the art work will be pretty much all done with traditional methods and just finished off on the computer.


Here is a sneak peek of a couple of ideas for the book 

No comments:

Post a Comment