Pages

The Blog of Lynn Adams

This is the blog of Lynn Adams - I'm an artist, an illustrator, a doodler and a scribbler and occasionally some of it will make sense.

Sunday 28 July 2013

Birds, birds and more birds!

For some reason I've had a bit of a bird theme going on this week, not sure why but they have been great fun to draw. It all started with this little chap, I did when I was waiting while the kids played on a huge indoor play area (I take my sketchbook everywhere with me now and panic if I forget it)


So when I got home I thought I'd draw him out on the computer - I love being able to add textures and backgrounds to improve the initial drawings. So in the end, this is how he ended up looking 

These are the others I did this week but I'll be adding more to my Facebook page *CLICK HERE* so pop along and take a look 

No comments:

Post a Comment